The Double El Conservation District has a very limited amount of funding still available from our 2020 Rangeland Health Matching Grant program.
This grant will cost share up to 50% of the costs of installing range health practices, including livestock water developments (wells, tanks, windmills, solar pumping systems, etc), pipelines, cross fencing, grass plantings, weed control, etc.
Questions? Contact us!
- 6 Tips for Small Acreage Horse Farms
- Custom Grass Seed Mixes
- Noxious Weeds
- Controlling Noxious Weeds
- Common Noxious Weeds In Our District
- All That’s Green Isn’t Grass!
- Should I Plant Grass Now?
- Recommended Grasses for our Area
- Fences: Can’t Live with ‘Em or Without ‘Em – Part 1
- Fences: Can’t Live with ‘Em or Without ‘Em – Part 2
- Starting Conservation on Small Acreage – Part 1
- Starting Conservation on Small Acreage – Part 2
- Small Acreage Grazing Management
- Controlling Plains Prickly Pear
- Small Acreage Grazing Assessment Form
- Good Grazing, Good Grass
- Planning for 2021 Growing & Grazing Season