The Agate Conservation District is pleased to announce they have received a $25,000 grant to assist landowners implement projects and practices intended to improve range health.
Applications for the Range Health Cost-Share Grant will be accepted from January 1, 2021- February 28, 2021.
Applications can be mailed to PO Box 215, Simla, CO 80835, e-mailed to Agate Conservation District Manager or dropped off in person at our office located at 504 Washington Avenue, Simla, CO, with an appointment.
- Fences: Can’t Live with ‘Em or Without ‘Em – Part 2
- Fences: Can’t Live with ‘Em or Without ‘Em – Part 1
- Recommended Grasses for our Area
- Should I Plant Grass Now?
- All That’s Green Isn’t Grass!
- Custom Grass Seed Mixes