As our nice period of false spring departs and our spring snows arrive, many yearn to be out in the garden, yard or field to start on the season of growing, green things.
Why not get a jump start on the season, by snuggling down while the snow falls outside to read the latest news, tips and ideas from CSU Extension’s Small Acreage Management Newsletter?
The Winter 2016 edition is packed with information to aide you in the coming season:
- Small Farm Equipment Safety
- Pollinator Protection – What’s Your Role?
- How to Identify Colorado Confiers
- Introducing LISA: A Smarter Way to Irrigate your Lawn
- Plague-Riddles Prairie Dogs a Model for Infectious Disease Spread
- USDA Expands Micro Loans to Help Famers Purchase Land and Improve Property
We will soon be wrapping up our Tree Program sales, preparing for Tree Delivery Days while we continue to be on hand to answer your questions for today, aide you in planning, identifying funding available and implementing your conservation projects.
Keep warm and remember, Spring and Fun in the Sun is just around the corner!