Are you are a crop or livestock producer or property owner interested in the changing landscape of no-till and grazing management? If so, this event is for you.
Farming Evolution 2017 is a 2 day event, tickets cost $35 both days (includes lunch) or $25 single day.
- Understanding Soil Health Assessments
- Understanding the Problem-The cost of Soil Degradation
- The journey to a Sustainable Future
- Weather on the Plains-Outlook, patterns and tales
- No till and Grazing Management
- The Soil Food Chain
- Looking at Soil Life under the Microscope
- 10 Way to get into NO-Till-Building your own set of observations
- Building Soil Health in a Cropping and Grazing System
- Don’t Price Yourself Out of Commodity Markets
- My Journey with NO-Till
- Open Q&A with Farmer Panel
- Identifying and Managing Herbicide Resistant Weeds
Registration due by 2/3/16 Visit Farming Evolution 2017 or phone 970-854-2812 ext 3, to register.
Map & Directions
Phillips County Event Center
22505 US Hwy. 385
Holyoke, CO 80734