Cost-Share and Matching Grants
Each year we apply for grant funds to provide cost-share reimbursement or matching grant assistance for:
- Living Snow Fence
- Range Management Conservation Practices
The Windbreak Cost-Sharing and Matching Grants programs are opened once we receive word our annual grant application(s) have been approved. Be sure to check below or at our Announcements page, as we will post information on applying as funding options become available.
No reimbursement is available for any projects started prior to approval of a cost-share or matching grant application.
Matching Grants & Cost-Share Information
- 2022 Rangeland Health Matching Grant
- 2022 Double El CD Windbreak Cost Share Program
- Double El 2021 Windbreak/Living Snow Fence Grant
- Agate CD announces Cost-Sharing for Community Collaborative Rain, Hail and Snow Network Gauges
- 2019 Agate CD Range Health Matching Grant
- 2016 Agate CD Matching Grants