Cost-Share and Matching Grants
Each year we apply for grant funds to provide cost-share reimbursement or matching grant assistance for:
- Living Snow Fence
- Range Management Conservation Practices
The Windbreak Cost-Sharing and Matching Grants programs are opened once we receive word our annual grant application(s) have been approved. Be sure to check below or at our Announcements page, as we will post information on applying as funding options become available.
No reimbursement is available for any projects started prior to approval of a cost-share or matching grant application.
- 2019 Double El CD Pest & Noxious Weeds Grant
- 2019 Double El CD Windbreak Matching Grant
- 2014 Double El Rangeland Cost Share Grant
- 2019 Agate CD Range Health Matching Grant
- 2016 Agate CD Matching Grants
- 2014 Agate Matching Grants Program