The Colorado Energy Office (CEO) and the Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) will host a series of energy smart agriculture workshops in early December to detail energy savings and climate resiliency opportunities for farmers and ranchers.
Created through a partnership between the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Natural Resources Conservation Service, state government and agricultural industry leaders, the workshops will focus on energy efficiency, cost savings, on-farm renewables and funding assistance.
The workshops will feature presenters from CEO and CDA. In addition, the Colorado Climate Center will give an update on climate and weather considerations, energy, water and agriculture.
Registration & Costs
Registration is free, and lunch/dinner and refreshments will be served.
To register, RSVP via the following links.
Dates & Locations
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 – 4:30 pm | Greeley, CO
Wednesday, December 11, 2019- 10:00 am | Sterling, CO
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – 4:30 pm | Burlington, CO
Thursday, December 12, 2019 – 4:30 pm | Lamar, CO
Workshops co-sponsored by:
- Colorado Livestock Association
- Colorado Corn Growers Association
- Colorado Wheat Administrative Committee/Colorado Association of Wheat Growers
- Colorado Potato Administrative Committee
- Dairy MAX, Rocky Mountain Farmers Union
- Colorado Farm Bureau
- Colorado Association of Conservation Districts
- Colorado Rural Electric Association